Are you looking for a rewarding, enjoyable job with flexible hours that fit around school runs? Are you based in Northamptonshire? We’re expanding our team!
Job Title: Assistant Artisan
Application Status: Closed
Start Date: June 3, 2019
Location: NN7 2BU Northamptonshire
Temporary Contract: 3 Months to Start
£10 per Hour, 15-20 Flexible Hours per Week
Awake Organics is a growing, award-winning natural skin care brand with an emphasis on quality, sustainability and ethical manufacturing. We are based in Northamptonshire and work in a creative studio environment. We supply customers directly as well as retail customers such as Anthropologie, Beauty and The Boutique, Urban Outfitters and more. We are looking for an exceptional Assistant Artisan to help with product finishing, order fulfillment, inventory management and customer service. Positive energy is a must!
Transform filled jars into beautiful, finished cosmetic products. This involves, labeling, polishing and boxing high volumes of skin care products.
Fulfill outgoing orders for direct and wholesale customers.
Receive inventory, complete regular inventory checks and produce inventory order reports.
Complete general workshop duties, such as cleaning and organising, as requested.
This role has room to expand as the business grows.
• Flexible hours that can fit between school runs.
• Be a valued member of our growing cosmetics start-up.
• Satisfying hands-on work.
• Friendly, informal work environment.
• Located in peaceful village surroundings with free parking.
• Must have strong attention to detail and high quality control standards.
• Must be able to take direction and have the initiative to deliver results for the day.
• Must be able to work effectively alone or in a team with little supervision.
• Must have excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
• Must enjoy flexible daily duties, as these may fluctuate slightly depending on workload.
• Must be comfortable working to high hygienic standards.
• Must be healthy and physically fit.
• Must have a valid UK driving license with own transportation.
• Experience in an artisan/craft/kitchen environment is desirable but not required.
We are a friendly, creative brand that makes every product by hand, similar to how a baker makes bread. We are looking for someone who will take pride in their work and help us create amazing products every day.
Our ideal candidate will have an understanding of the importance of healthy, natural skin care. She/he should be passionate about health, wellness and/or natural beauty, and enjoy making things. This role will have daily deliverables and will suit a candidate who is mature in spirit, is results-focused, and wants to help our business grow.
• This position requires the ability to lift and move boxes (up to 15 KG), as well as sit or stand at a worktable for a duration.
• Our studio is full of natural ingredients, including essential oils, and may contain traces of nuts. This position will not be suitable for anyone with this type of food/fragrance allergies.
• Please be aware that a criminal background check is required for successful applicants.
How To Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter, or a video application to Melissa Kimbell. Deadline to apply: May 14, 2019.