- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you email newsletters about products, services and healthy living articles you may be interested in. Unsubscribe at any time.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail in response to a specific enquiry, an order you’ve placed or considered placing (ie. Cart Abandonment). Unsubscribe at any time.
- To request product and/or website feedback. Unsubscribe at any time.
- To contact you with information regarding our Rewards Program. Unsubscribe at any time.
- Analyse our web traffic using Google Analytics.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Facebook Pixel / Google Ads:
Conversion tracking helps us measure the return on investment of Facebook and Google Ads by reporting on the actions people take after viewing those ads. We create pixels that track conversions, add them to the pages of their website where the conversions will happen, and then track these conversions back to ads they are running on Facebook. No personal information is contained in or collected as a result of using these cookies or pixels.
Opting out of Re-marketing Pixels and Technologies:
Please click here to help you opt out of any re-marketing pixels and technologies.