Last updated on: April 28, 2018
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry or an order you’ve placed.
- To send you email newsletters about products, services and healthy living articles.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional mailings about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail in response to a specific enquiry or an order you’ve placed.
- Analyse our web traffic using Google Analytics.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Conversion tracking helps us measure the return on investment of Facebook Ads by reporting on the actions people take after viewing those ads. We create pixels that track conversions, add them to the pages of their website where the conversions will happen, and then track these conversions back to ads they are running on Facebook.No personal information is contained in or collected as a result of using these cookies or pixels.
Opting out of Re-marketing Pixels and Technologies:
Please click here to help you opt out of any remarketing pixels and technologies.