Looking for a simple and natural DIY face mask recipe? You’ve come to the right place! Scroll down to get straight to the video.
Welcome to the first ever Pantry Beauty 101 tutorial.
And… welcome to my kitchen!
This is one of my favourite DIY beauty masks of all time. It is so versatile, you can use this mask on your face as well as your hair! It’s super simple to make and I’m sure you will have these ingredients at home.
DIY Natural Face & Hair Mask Benefits
This 100% natural mask is made with simple but effective ingredients. It will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and plumped.
For hair, this mask works like a deep conditioning treatment. It will leave your hair so soft and shiny. It’s perfect for dry, damaged and lacklustre hair.
– High in Magnesium, Selenium, Potassium (all great for skin and hair)
– High in Antioxidants (especially flavonoids from cacao and vitamin e)
– Naturally hydrating (raw honey and olive oil)
– Naturally exfoliating (raw honey and banana)
This DIY natural face mask is great for all skin types because it’s very gentle. But it’s especially good for dry, flakey, dehydrated, dull and chapped skin.
Watch the DIY Natural Face Mask Tutorial Below!
DIY Natural Mask Ingredients
– 2″ piece of ripe banana (well-mashed)
– Olive oil (or face serum of your choice). Read about the best oils and butters for your skin here.
– Raw honey (try maple or agave syrup for a vegan alternative)
– Cacao powder
How to Apply Your DIY Mask
DIY Hair Mask: Apply to dry hair, concentrate on ends. Leave for 2 minutes or longer (but not too long because it will dry and become very sticky and hard. It might also stain bleached or super blonde hair if left on for too long). Shampoo and condition as normal. For best results, try our natural shampoo with caffeine and rosemary.
Hope you enjoy!